Gay Israel and Gay Tel Aviv are a true gay oasis in the Middle East
Celebrating at the parade with her kids and fathers, Reiss Medwed was beaming. Really, I felt very shy there, but I also felt very comfortable, and it was the pride week, so there was a dj playing some techno songs in the middle of the day.
Click here for more info. Should you stay at one of the Jerusalem or Tel Aviv airport hotels?
Eldorado is one of the best bear gay comics
- Visit our page on Tel Aviv's fantastic nightlife.
- Wednesday at Spagat , 43 Nahalat Binyamin St.
- Lots of attractive homosexual men and a gay-friendly crowd drink and dance the night away on Wednesday's night. Thursday is Bears night.
- Read More.
- Address: Hayarkon 19, Tel Aviv, Middle East and gay life sound strange in the same sentence, I know, but Tel Aviv is different.
- Amazona , 23 Lilenblum Street Amazona has closed unfortunately.
Gordon Beach — is where all the beautiful people gather to have some fun in the sun. Your first step is to find somewhere to sleep. What to do during the week? Tel Aviv is full of cafes, bars and clubs that cater to the local Israeli gay residents and LGBT travelers with many of the popular gay venues actually places with mixed crowds.